For Auction, For Sale - House
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 27th April between 10:00 and 10:30am
Auction: Saturday 4th May at 10am – On Site.
Paradise Golf-side Living at Coral Cove
Welcome to 209 Barolin Esplanade, Coral Cove where in just a moment of your time, you can enjoy the sweeping ocean views of the Coral Sea and delight in the relaxed coastal life style that Coral Cove showcases to the community day in, day out.
The love affair the Coral Cove community share for their easy coastal living and golfing gusto is certainly satisfied with this property. The home is light, airy and has a seamless floor plan which presents 4 substantially sized bedrooms including a master suite with an Ensuite and walk in robe and 2 way access to the main bathroom from the second bedroom.
Adding another dimension to this home is the sprawling kitchen with gloss finish cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, large fridge space, and a huge benchtop and breakfast bar – perfect for entertaining for any occasion.
Complimenting this property is an American “barn style” 3 bay shed plus there’s a concreted pad which would be ideal for your boat or caravan.
209 Barolin Esplanade offers many benefits to the Coral Cove lifestyle which is focused around the ocean and 18 Hole Golf Course. Additionally, the Clubhouse is home to amenities including Pro Shop, Sports Bar and Restaurant. The seaside suburb is just 15 minutes from Bargara Beach and the thriving regional city of Bundaberg.
Extra Features of 209 Barolin Esplanade, Coral Cove include:
– Master suite with an Ensuite and walk in robe
– 2nd bedroom with two way access to the main bathroom and built in robes
– 3rd bedroom with built in robes
– 4th bedroom which can be utilised as an office/study
– Main bathroom has a separate toilet
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Crim safe screens on front & back doors plus security screens on windows
– Gas hot water and 4 burner cooktop
– Miele dishwasher
– Kitchen boasts a huge breakfast bar and ample storage
– 3KW Solar (12 panels)
– Extra wide concrete around home
– Wide side access either side of property
– Rain water tank
– Reticulated pest control around perimeter of house
– Gutters have recently been redone
– Rumpus and dining room adjacent to the kitchen
– Kitchen and laundry renovated in 2015
– Double garage with electric roller doors
– Spacious, fully fenced backyard
– Appealing street presence
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to secure one of the area’s most comfortable homes in fantastic condition. If you have been looking for your dream lifestyle location and home to match, then this could definitely be it!
Call us today to arrange an Inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes