Recently Sold $260,000 - House
*** SOLD ***
All the Charm and Grace of Yesteryear.
Standing proudly on an 809 square metre site, this great Queenslander stands strongly to the testament of time. The suburb of Bundaberg South is a great spot to have as your home base or for an investment property. Public and Private schools are within an easy walking distance and the central Bundaberg shopping just a few minutes’ drive away.
With a history dating to the 1940’s in Bundaberg, as a home for one of the then Sugar Mill managers, this is the first time this home has been on the market for just on 30 years. Our seller has moved on from the property and immediate vacant possession is available.
* Sweeping Butterfly entrance stairs,
* High ceilings with decorative touches,
* Polished Hoop Pine timber floors throughout,
* Massive master and second bedrooms,
* Master bedroom opens out to a private verandah,
* Third bedroom with phone & internet connections,
* Fourth bedroom at rear of home,
* Main bathroom with shower over bath, toilet & vanity,
* Country style eat-in kitchen,
* Family lounge room in centre of home
* Leadlight glass in some doors,
* Wide timber front verandah overlooking tropical gardens,
* Huge area under house for extended living and space for 2-3 cars
* House connected for NBN.
The scene for life in this home is set on the rear deck area overlooking the sprawling tropical gardens. Cooling breezes will make this spot your favourite retreat to enjoy throughout your day.
This home has been thoughtfully prepared for sale and is clean and well maintained and ready to move straight into. Pest & building inspection reports are available to prospective buyers.
At a Glance:
Bathrooms: 1 + 1 (additional basic shower & toilet under house)
Car Accommodation: 3 under house
Living areas: 3
Rates: $3,460 per year approx
Rental Appraisal: $300-$310 per week
To organise your inspection, either email or call your Exclusive Property Professionals:
Le-Anne Allan – Richardson & Wrench Bargara Beach on 0417-775718 or
Grae Shelton – Wide Bay Real Estate on 0418-726696 today.